[games_access] Reminder: Online Meeting for Games Accessibility SIG is Monday 10 January

michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 9 18:44:17 EST 2005

Hi everyone --

Just a reminder that we have a meeting for the Game Accessibility
SIG is tomorrow at 9am (US pacific time)/12noon (US east coast time). Please
try to be there if you can! We'll catching up on recent SIG business
including the Las Vegas conference paper, the proposed Game Accessibility
Initiative that Thomas and others have spoke about, recent changes to the
International Game Developers Association (our parent association!), and a
few other items of SIG business.

IMPORTANT (how to get to the meeting): If you aren't already on MSN
Messenger, please sign up for an account as soon as possible. Then add me,
vrgrrl at hotmail.com (that's right, vrgrrl), to your contacts list.
I'll make sure that you are added to the conference room when I see you
online right before the meeting. Email me at hinn at uiuc.edu if you have any
problems.

Hope to see you all tomorrow!
Michelle