[games_access] Fwd: Game industry demographics/diversity survey (win a PSP)

Jason Della Rocca jason at igda.org
Wed Jul 6 21:08:32 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Here's the email that went out to announce the launch of our diversity
survey. Adam's been really cranking on this, and we've already got 300+

Please take the survey and pass it around to teammates and industry colleagues.

FYI, some current data appetizers: 81% whites, 11% females, 1.5%
gay/lesbian, 6% have a cognitive disorder, 64% agree or strongly agree that
workforce diversity is important to the industry's future success.

The final results/report should be very interesting!

Jason

>Dear IGDA member,
>
>We would like to compile demographics/diversity data on the game industry
>workforce.
>
>In order to create an accurate picture of who we all are, we would like
>you to fill out a short ANONYMOUS survey:
>
>http://www.igda.org/survey/?sid=6
>

>The survey has 18 brief questions and it should only take two minutes to
>complete. The deadline for survey submissions is Friday, July 15.
>
>As a small token of appreciation, you will have a chance to win a Sony PSP
>for completing the survey.
>
>Also, it would be great if you could pass along this email, or the survey
>link, to your colleagues. The more people who take this survey, the better
>picture we will have of the industry.
>

>PS: Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding
>this survey.
>

>Thanks!
>
>Adam Gourdin
>Research Intern, IGDA
>adam at igda.org

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jason Della Rocca
Executive Director
International Game Developers Association

t: +1-514-426-1162
f: +1-514-426-1201
Montreal, Canada

http://www.igda.org/