[games_access] Gamasutra Game Accessibility Article

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Thu Jul 7 12:02:14 EDT 2005

I would also like to direct your attention towards a link in the Resources
Section on the AudioGames.net website (formerly knows as Articles section)
about game adaptations between different kinds of media. The designer in
question, Scott Kim, shares knowledge that is very useful for game
accessibility, since in this field designer are forced to adapt specific
game information into different media as well (sound into text, visuals into
sound, etc.)

The article is called "Paper, Plastic or Playstation" and can be found
through this link: http://www.audiogames.net/page.php?pagefile=articles