[games_access] game accessibility sig meeting -- july 26th at 14:00 ET

michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 25 22:01:59 EDT 2005

Hi everyone!

So the next SIG meeting is tomorrow (Tuesday), July 26th at 14:00 US ET. Due
to a family emergency, I will not be able to attend. So instead of
canceling, I was wondering if someone wanted to lead the meeting tomorrow?
Major issues to discuss are Reid's survey and the GDC 2006 proposal (We will
be doing a 6-hour tutorial session in addition to a roundtable session and a
"meet and greet." So we're still looking for ideas (ie, how much "hand's on"
versus how much in lecture or panel discussion format) for that session and
how to best organize the time for the tutorial session (ie, one hour for
this, 1/2 hour for that).

Please reply to the list if you would be willing to run the discussion
tomorrow, along with your MSN id so that people can find you (versus me,
like in regular meeting times). However, if no one feels comfortable talking
about the GDC, etc, that's fine too. We can just go with next Tuesday
instead. But I wanted to give people the option to meet up!

Thanks everyone!

Michelle
Chair, IGDA Game Accessibility SIG