[games_access] academic researchers

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 21 15:38:10 EDT 2005

Jason,

thanks for those links, of the abstracts I read, this one also comes
close to my area of interest:
http://www.gamesconference.org/digra2005/viewabstract.php?id=370

cheers

~:"

On 21 Jun 2005, at 15:23, Jason Della Rocca wrote:

Hi all,

Just got back from DiGRA, a conference for game academics/researchers.

http://www.gamesconference.org/

I did notice some SIG-relevant sessions on the program. But, sadly
did not have time to attend any of those sessions.

Perhaps someone from the SIG can scan the program and build a list of
the accessibility related papers and speakers.

http://www.gamesconference.org/digra2005/papers.php

For example:
http://www.gamesconference.org/digra2005/viewabstract.php?id=24
http://www.gamesconference.org/digra2005/viewabstract.php?id=213

(And, I do believe that most have their email listed)...

I am sure that academics involved in this area would be happy to get
involved with the SIG.

Just a suggestion :)

Jason

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jason Della Rocca
Executive Director
International Game Developers Association

t: +1-514-426-1162
f: +1-514-426-1201
Montreal, Canada

http://www.igda.org/