[games_access] academic researchers

js at ea-research.com js at ea-research.com
Wed Jun 22 15:20:09 EDT 2005

Thank You Jason,

This will be a great help in our initiative to move the Urban Video Game
Academy in to the national arena. Just to let you know I will be meeting
with Dr. Henry Jenkins and Alex sometime in July.

Speak to you soon,

Joe Saulter

Joseph Saulter AA,BA,MA:CEO
Entertainment Arts Research
Chairman American Intercontinental University
Game Design and Development Department
404.965.5937
404.606.7383