[games_access] FW: IGDA Newsletter - June 2005

michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 23 02:46:57 EDT 2005

Just as a reminder :) The Game Accessibility SIG is sponsored by the
International Game Developers Association and here's this month's IGDA
newsletter that you might be interested in. IGDA helps provide things like
this mailing list, our wiki, our forums, and our blog (all on
www.igda.org/accessibility) as well as helping us with countless other
things that help us get noticed and keep us visible! Without the helpful
staff of the IGDA, we definitely would not have gotten as far as we have in
the last two years!

Check out the IGDA site (www.igda.org) for information on how to join the
IGDA. I'm a member! Are you?

Michelle