[games_access] Games[CC] site is active

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:20:52 EDT 2005

Hey everyone,

I've launched the new Games[CC] website that will become a resource to
game developers who wish to use closed captioning in their games. In
the next few days I'll post information/guidelines and that CCEdit
tool.

http://gamescc.rbkdesign.com/

We're currently working to close caption a Doom3 expansion pack and
develop the open source Dynamic Closed Captioning system.

We're looking for sponsorships and if anyone has advice/words of
wisdom regarding development of open source projects I'd be thankful
for that.

Also, if you can recommend other places I can notify people about this
I'd like to know. I emailed shacknews.com and bluesnews.com but
neither have posted news about this. *CLAP CLAP*

Spread the word please!

-Reid