[games_access] GA SIG at GDC!

michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 3 00:27:50 EST 2005

Hi Game Accessibility folks!

For those of you who will be attending the Game Developers Conference next
week, I just wanted to remind you that we have two SIG roundtables:

Wednesday (March 9, 2005)   2:30pm - 3:30pm
Thursday (March 10, 2005)   5:30pm - 6:30pm

Also, I'd like to invite those who would be interested in getting a bite to
eat and/or something to drink with Thomas Westin and me on Tuesday March
8th. Meet us at the lobby of the Westin St. Francis at 335 Powell Street
(Located 6 blocks from Moscone West) at 6:30pm. I'll try to have some kind
of sign or something but if all else fails, I have reddish-brown wavy hair
and a loud-ish laugh. :) We'll stick around the lobby until 6:45 and head to
a restaurant from there. Let me know if you need my mobile phone number if
you can't meet for dinner but would like to join up with the group later in
the evening. Email me at hinn at uiuc.edu

Come to one event or come to all of them -- let's keep getting the word out
about the SIG and about accessibility in games in general!

See you at GDC 2005!
Michelle Hinn
Chair
IGDA Games Accessibility SIG