[games_access] greetings from gdc 2005

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:21:48 EST 2005

I had a great time at the one roundtable session I attended. I really
wasn't sure what the response would be to the closed captioning
information I provided but several people came up to me afterwards
thanking me for talking about it.

I've actually started writing about the project and I think what I've
written could be used for the book. Looking forward to hearing more
about it.

-Reid