[games_access] Chat interface for games?

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 18:23:53 EST 2005

I also tried it out for about 5 minutes yesterday and found it a
little confusing at first. After 5 minutes I saw improvement. No doubt
with more practice I'd be cruising a long making complex sentences
really quickly. I agree that the system could include predefined words
that relate to the game.

The other typing assistant for the Mac computers works a little
differently. Ideally, I'd like to try out both programs and see how
well each would work in various games.

-Reid