[games_access] collaborative text editor

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun May 8 18:01:18 EDT 2005

Hi Jeanette,

Don't worry about the text editor -- it's something we're
experimenting with for online collaboration. Not necessarily
an accessibility tool. :)

We'd love to have you come to one of our online meetings --
there's one tomorrow (monday) at noon (u.s. eastern time) on
MSN messenger. If you'd like more information on how to get
to the meeting, email me at hinn at uiuc.edu and I'll give you
more information.

I think that your real world experience with switches, etc
will definitely be helpful to our group. Right now we are
working on a book on game accessibility and one part of it
will be on how current assistive technologys may/may not be
used for game accessibility.

Michelle
Game Accessibility SIG Chair