[games_access] picture request

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu May 12 05:08:23 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone out there had a digital photo or
two (or more even) of gamers with disabilities playing
computer/console games. If so, could you email them to me at
hinn at uiuc.edu? The reason why I'm asking is that (1) we'll
need to start collecting some for the book on game
accessibility and (2) we might put a few up on our website.

Please note that you MUST have permission of the person(s)
in the photo. Any photo we use will have photo credit of the
photographer and, when possible, the person's name and what
game that they are playing.

So if you can help out, please email me with your photos at
hinn at uiuc.edu

Thanks!