[games_access] picture request

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu May 12 08:12:04 EDT 2005

Hi Jeanette -- no, not at the moment. I going to get one
from the IGDA, the publisher, etc though. We wouldn't
publish anything on our website, etc until we went through
the proper form filling out. So don't worry about that! :)

Do you have some pictures in mind? We'd love to have a nice
variety -- gamers working together, pictured gaming with a
variety of special equipment, views of what they see on the
screen, etc. The more pictures the merrier -- just gives us
more to work with! We'd, of course, cite the photographer
and the names of the "models" (unless they choose to be
anonymous).

Cheers,
Michelle