[games_access] picture request

Simon van Dam simon at ahbinnovision.com
Thu May 12 10:15:15 EDT 2005

You may want to ask permission for publishing the picture of Stevie Wonder
on this weblink: http://www.atkratter.com/braille/vtplayer/vtplayer.htm. The
VTPlayer is a game device for blind and visually impared persons, that
unfortunately went out of business last year. More pictures may be found at
http://www.virtouch2.com/Features_and_Specs.htm and
http://www.sightcity.de/de/2004/bilder-sightcity04/kinder.html.

I may have some more pictures, but I would have to look.

Regards,

Simon

======================================

Simon van Dam