[games_access] games accessibility SIG happenings

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun May 29 16:44:36 EDT 2005

Hi all,

First of all, I'm sorry about the meeting last week --
network problems were the bane of my existance last week.

I'm in Taipei until June 9 and Thomas Westin is in Africa
right now and lots of others are on various travel. So let's
make the next SIG meeting on Monday, June 13 at noon (US
eastern standard time). I'll send out a reminder the weekend
before. Then we'll kick of the summer GA SIG activities!

Thanks everyone!
Michelle
Chair, IGDA Game Accessibility SIG