[games_access] GDC Hotel Reservations!

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 21:52:16 EST 2005

Has anyone stayed in any of the hotels listed here?
http://www.gdconf.com/travel/

I'd like to stay in one that is within walking distance of the
convention center and restaurants/food stores. I'm not too concerned
about the price now. So, if someone can recommend one I'd appreciate
it, thanks.

Thanks,

-Reid