[games_access] Star Wars Galaxies

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Nov 19 17:11:48 EST 2005

Hi Reid,

The Tuesday is the all day tutorial (10am - 6pm) and then we'll have two
roundtable sessions on other days -- those days haven't yet be announced.
Then we'll have a meet and greet of some sort for those who can't make any of
those times and/or want to hear more.

Last monday we talked mostly about the tutorial since it was just Kevin,
Thomas, and I. The next meeting is at noon eastern time on tuesday 29
november (note that the meetings are on tuesday now -- mondays are just
bad!!). I'm going to clean up the tutorial stuff on the wiki a bit and then email
out a note about how everyone can contribute to the session planning. This has
been a looooooong week -- beyond just work stuff. So I'm a little behind right
now.

Michelle