[games_access] Meetings and new blood.

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 21 18:43:31 EST 2005

Hey Barrie -- that's a great idea! I'll use that next time
to announce our meetings. Yeah, sometimes I even get the
meeting time mixed up because noon eastern isn't my time
zone either! :) So I've written down noon on my schedule
before.

There has been a few new people joining this list so maybe a
few of you might want to join us in an online meeting? All
are welcome!

Michelle