[games_access] Audio Game at the GameOn exhibition(October-January2006)

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Tue Nov 22 01:30:56 EST 2005

Hi,

That's cool. I think Chillingham has been part of the American Exhibition for quite some time know since I remember Russ mailing about it at the beginning of this year. Drive was part of the Europian Exhibition (2003). Here are some pics (scroll to the bottom) so Michelle can still get a glimpse of what it is about :)

http://kmt.hku.nl/~richard/press_drive.php

Greets,

Richard