[games_access] Alternative Accessible Haptic Game Controller -thoughts

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Mon Nov 28 17:17:12 EST 2005

Hi Barrie,

Thanks for your VERY thorough reply! I think you named several critical
problems and suggested many ideas that would definately fit this project.
I'll have to see what the university's opinion is about it, though, but I
can imagine they will recognise the potentional of your ideas. I don't know
how soon I can let you know what the final project plan is because I'm going
on a holiday this week for the next couple of weeks. I'll definately let you
know when I know more!

Greets,

Richard