[games_access] Meeting Reminder: Tuesday, 29 November

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 28 19:04:23 EST 2005

Hello All,

Just a reminder that the next GA Sig meeting is tomorrow, Tuesday 29
November at Noon Eastern Time. For those of you not in US Eastern Time, here's
a handy time conversion tool to find your local time that Barrie pointed out to us
last week:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?
day=29&month=11&year=2005&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

As always, we'll be online at MSN messenger -- if you've never been to a
meeting, please add my MSN ID (vrgrrl at hotmail.com) to your friend list and
then send me a message around meeting time and I'll add you to the meeting
space.

Hope to see many of you there -- new members are always welcome!

Michelle
Chair, IGDA Game Accessibility SIG