[games_access] No more meetings this week :)

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 6 02:04:06 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone who helped out with the SIG Tutorial
write up. Everything is just about wrapped up and ready to
send out. I'll send out the final versions tomorrow
afternoon. I have a meeting tomorrow at our regular meeting
time that was scheduled late today so I won't be able to
meet tomorrow. But since we're mostly all set, I don't think
we need to meet online again.

So no meeting tomorrow, Thursday, or Friday.

Thanks again everyone for your help in getting this together
quickly!