[games_access] Ernest Adams mentions accessibility issues in article

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Mon Oct 24 17:50:55 EDT 2005

Good work, Reid. Nice.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk

----- Original Message -----
From: "Reid Kimball" <rkimball at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 9:27 PM
Subject: [games_access] Ernest Adams mentions accessibility issues in
article

http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20051003/adams_01.shtml

I'm glad he admitted he didn't know about the issues at first, which
kept him from writing about it in his 1st publication of the Bill of
Player's Rights. We still have much work to do I guess and GDC '06
will be big for us to get the word out. I'm thinking t-shirts, coffee
mugs, hired entertainers! Well, maybe not...

Also, my independent captioning group is now working on Quake4. Our
project will be called, (drum roll please...) Quake4[CC], *ding!*

-Reid