[games_access] "Top 10" list for GDC

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 00:29:43 EDT 2005

Number 10 should be something like:

10. Show on your game packaging material that you offer accessibility
features. If you close caption the game, use the [CC] symbol. Specify
whether it is subtitled only, sfx only or both. If you game has other
accessibility features, use icons to indicate their presence. Many
people who have a disability have no way of know if a game will be
playable by them until they buy the game. If it is not playable due to
a lack of accessibility features, they are not able to return the game
and get their money back.

-Reid