[games_access] Top 10 Accessible Gaming Features - wiki link and reply

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Mon Sep 12 15:26:33 EDT 2005

Top 10 Accessible Gaming features list is being updated here:
http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/Top_Ten by Tim Chase.

Good point Jonathan re. the alternative controllers - I wonder how this
could be implemented with Games Consoles. I know that if more games could be
played using standard Arcade Sticks on Playstation 2 without the need for
analogue controls, this would help a fair number of disabled gamers that
have been in contact with me.

Regards,

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk