[games_access] Nintendo one handed controller

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 19 16:18:14 EDT 2005

Yeah, I think this is one of those instances where it's
going to be good for some people with mobility disabilities
(such as amputees who have had an increasingly difficult
time with controllers that require two hands), it's also
going to raise concerns for others.

I think it's an interesting direction for Nintendo to go in
and, like I said, I think some groups of disabled gamers may
really find this kind of controller advantageous. But for
others it may end up making things worse.

Ah...the catch 22's of accessibility!