[games_access] BBC7 Radio BigToe: Accessible Video Gaming article

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Tue Sep 20 03:11:28 EDT 2005

MessageHi all,

The BBC are definitely doing their bit for accessible gaming at present. I'm told that there will be a radio and web broadcast today on BBC7's children's show "Big Toe" (4pm - 6pm) sheduled for 4:55 (UK time). This was made at this year's CGE-UK show, and will hopefully feature Christopher Myers interview (lad with cerebral palsy who helped on our stall), conducted with his communicator.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbc7/bigtoe/

It should be available to listen to on-line for about a week after: http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbc7/listenagain/

Regards,

Barrie