[games_access] CC in Windows media? Thanks Richard and Sander

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Tue Apr 4 16:34:32 EDT 2006

Hi Robert,

Yes, you preferably have to type close captioning seperately from the movie file (if that's what you mean?). This way you get a seperate text file, which not only makes the information in the video accessible for people with hearing disabilities, but also for the blind-deaf. And the information from your video gets indexed by search enginges such as Google as well!

I don't think it is a problem if you use any of these clips in your documentory. They're meant for public viewing anyway and as long as you don't edit the clips so that Kevin seems to be saying weird things, I'm fine with it. Maybe I check with our financial party, but I don't think they would mind it.... but just to be on the safe side :)

Greets,

Richard