[games_access] GDC Video's

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 4 17:37:59 EDT 2006

ok, after working through all the ridiculous things on the laptop
that were opening the wrong program (excel!) to unstuff the media
player, i was also able to successfully view the videos with
captionings with mac WMP 9 by just selecting view, show captions. all
of the videos worked for me with the captioning. i didn't watch them
for accuracy in the transcription yet but just made sure that they
all worked.

so the lesson is...uh, be prepared for any mishaps when trying to
install WMP on a mac. ;)

michelle