[games_access] d big mystery...

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 5 07:42:49 EDT 2006

not THAT lobby (the level 99 hotel lobby)...the other lobby where
they were closing the lobby bar and finally kicked us out from our
prime seating at the concierge desk...you know...the night before
(actually the morning of) the 9am SIG social event on friday when
they were kicking everyone out so they could *clean* (so they
said...).