[games_access] d big mystery...

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 5 08:41:35 EDT 2006

No, no...that was the night before with the film student! We got
kicked out the next night when we were sitting there talking
about...actually I don't remember what we were all talking about. All
the hotel staff was trying to evacuate all of us lobby hanger-outers
somewhere around 3am. So it wasn't that just the SIG was being kicked
out...everyone was being kicked out. :)

See everyone? GDC Europe...don't miss it! I'm sure we'll get kicked
out of somewhere there too...and we'll have just as much trouble
piecing it all back together...