[games_access] d big mystery...

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 5 09:13:03 EDT 2006

no stay away if the GA SIG's not going to be there! You're only safe
if you stick with us -- none of us got arrested after all. Of course
I don't know what the general arrest rate was for the
conference...but we were safe!

>aaargh ... all those nights... no, people, stay away from these conventions!
>

>----- Original Message ----- From: "d. michelle hinn" <hinn at uiuc.edu>
>Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 2:41 PM
>Subject: Re: [games_access] d big mystery...
>
>>No, no...that was the night before with the film student! We got
>>kicked out the next night when we were sitting there talking
>>about...actually I don't remember what we were all talking about.
>>All the hotel staff was trying to evacuate all of us lobby
>>hanger-outers somewhere around 3am. So it wasn't that just the SIG
>>was being kicked out...everyone was being kicked out. :)
>>
>>See everyone? GDC Europe...don't miss it! I'm sure we'll get kicked
>>out of somewhere there too...and we'll have just as much trouble
>>piecing it all back together...
>>
>>>Ah, I remember... so I didn't really got us kicked out, did I ...
>>>I just kept us sitting their talking about emotions in games and
>>>film ;) ?
>>>
>>>----- Original Message ----- From: "d. michelle hinn" <hinn at uiuc.edu>
>>>Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 1:42 PM
>>>Subject: Re: [games_access] d big mystery...

stand for in d. michelle hinn? Is that like, The Michelle Hinn?
Doctor Michelle Hinn? Doodleydum Michelle Hinn? Dumbledore Michelle
Hinn? Dame-Accessibility Michelle Hinn?