[games_access] GDC Presentation Richard and Sander

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Thu Apr 6 17:07:48 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have just uploaded our GDC Powerpoint presentation on:

http://kmt.hku.nl/~richard/gdc/audiogamesgdc.zip

Since the presentation was already 9Mb big and because I think presentations
are more than just text, I have included the media (sound, movies) that are
part of the presentation. Only Drive and Sudo-San have not been included,
since Drive is 120 Mb (and is also on the SIG-cd) and Sudo-San is an online
game (which for the moment we do not want to distribute as an executable).
Instead I have replaced the links so that they point towards the website. So
the presentation is about 50 Mb in total. If there is anyone who would
really really really like a text-only version than I might consider
uploading one. This presentation-version is mostly meant for the SIG btw.
We're going to make a version for the G-A.com website for public >>> I'm
intending to provide several presentations (either ppoint or HTML)  through
the G-A.com website, which can be used by teachers in their game design
courses/lessons for students. Teaching material :)

Greets,

Richard