[games_access] GDC Presentation Richard and Sander

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 6 18:53:34 EDT 2006

and Tom who is writing a gamasutra column about game accessibility
legal stuff, which could serve easily as his summary from his
roundtable.

oh and goran! who did a roundtable -- could just summarize the main
highlights of the discussion(s) about pedagogy and gaming

mine will be up on the sig website as soon as i get the ftp address
for that again -- then i'll move everyone's there so that it's also
at a permanent location that we could point to from the wiki. you
can, of course, keep your presentations on your own servers as well
-- the gdc would just like us to have a central location where they
are all also at. :)

also, please comment on the gdc tutorial day at:
http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/GDC_Tutorial_2006_Comments

and comment on the roundtables at:
http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/GDC_Roundtable_2006_Comments

this will help us with future planning and such. :)

Thanks, Richard, for starting up the list of links to the presentations!