[games_access] italian online magazine article

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Fri Apr 7 15:39:30 EDT 2006

Thanks for the link, Barrie! Cool interview, Michelle! Thanks for mentioning
audio games as well ;)
And I guess that when you combine all disabled people from just Western
countries (so not counting Africa and China, where there are many many
disabled people as well) which use computers on a daily basis, you will get
numbers that go in the millions....