[games_access] italian online magazine article

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 7 18:11:35 EDT 2006

yeah, it's funny -- i don't think that was the way the
original question was posed but yeah...if you started to do a
world count then we might be in the millions.

like i said...i think i was a bit babelfished on things -- but
overall it turned out fine. :) i thought i'd given him your
website link, richard, but it was done a few months back so
who can remember? ;)