[games_access] research squad

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 9 16:30:50 EDT 2006

hey robert! actually the interview was done several months ago --
december or january, i forget. not sure how they got the picture of
my eye but it's all over the net by now so they probably grabbed it
from somewhere! yeah, i'm not sure about the popularity of games in
italy but there must be at least some researchers interested in game
studies there to have launched this magazine.

michelle