[games_access] DIGRA conference

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Fri Apr 14 05:56:27 EDT 2006

... might also be very interesing... I know the subject of audio games have been presented there in 2005. If anyone has done some game accessibility related research (all of us probably)...?

*Special Announcement: DiGRA 2007 Tokyo*

Research of digital games and related phenomena has attracted growing
interest during the recent years, crossing disciplinary and national
boundaries. Since its establishment, Digital Games Research Association
(DiGRA) has aimed to support the international games research community
with academic events and other activities. In 2003 the "Level Up"
conference was organised jointly with the University of Utrecht in the
Netherlands, and in 2005 "Changing Views: Worlds in Play" with the Simon
Fraser University in Vancouver, Canada.

On behalf of the DiGRA board, we are delighted to announce that the next
DiGRA conference will be staged by DiGRA Japan in Tokyo during September
2007. DiGRA Japan is a newly formed national association bringing
together games researchers in Japan. The exact dates and the schedule
for the submission of papers will be announced shortly. Please follow
DiGRA-Announce and Gamesnetwork mailing lists and information at the
www.digra.org website.

-- DiGRA Executive Board