[games_access] Next SIG Meeting!

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 14 13:04:55 EDT 2006

The next SIG meeting is Wednesday, April 19th at 12noon New York
Time...which is...

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=19&year=2006&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

for the rest of us. :)

If you've never been to a meeting before, send me an email and I'll
let you know how to join us. We'll be on MSN Messenger.

Things to talk about are...

* GDC 2006!! The Recap!
* GDC Europe 2006
* DIGRA 2007
* Other conferences!
* "The Book" (we'll soon have another mailing list just for those
involved with the nitty gritty of the book to avoid clogging up the
main SIG list with questions like "so are the margins supposed to be
marked with a red x or does it matter?" and more!)
* Evil Plans
* Cover up stories for Evil Plans
* and...anything else that people want to bring up. :)

Hope to see you all there!