[games_access] introducing myself

Dis dis at d-gamer.com
Fri Apr 14 16:44:22 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I have been on this list awhile now and have never posted. I have Duchenne
Muscular Dystrophy and I am the creator of a website for gamers with
disabilities called D-GAMER, the address is http://d-gamer.com
<http://d-gamer.com/> . It has been around for sometime but has never taken
off much. I took it down for maybe a year and a half, mainly because I
didn't like the design and at the time it was hard finding information on
accessible gaming. It is in kind of in a blog format and has some reviews.
Eventually it will be packed full of information.

I would love for you all to check it out. I highly respect your opinion and
feedback, so please let me know what you think. Also, if you would like to
submit any news or anything else there is a place for that.

Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you.

Corey 'Dis' Krull

D-GAMER

I will be posting my thoughts here more often.