[games_access] introducing myself

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 14 18:52:40 EDT 2006

Welcome to the SIG, Corey! :) Just took a quick look at your site and
I can't wait to hear your review of Smart Nav -- I just demoed that
at GDC and again just last week. Feel free to join us in online
meetings if it's convenient and, of course, you're welcome to
participate in any activities we do as a SIG. You'll find that we
work with lots of folks who represent different game accessibility
websites and foundations and as a special interest group of the
International Game Developers Association we do a lot of work talking
to industry folks. So it's one big happy family with everyone doing
either research, teaching, working in industry or with foundations.

So glad to have you here wth up and in non-lurker mode. :)

Michelle
Chairperson, IGDA Game Accessibility SIG