[games_access] smartNAV3 Head Tracker

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Tue Apr 25 19:18:49 EDT 2006

Been playing around with my lovely NaturalPoint 'smartNAV3' head tracker. Really pleased to find a way to get Track Mapper working. This fantastic free utility allows you to use a head tracker alone to play keyboard based games. I've just been playing an old shoot-em-up as a test using just my head. Turn your head left to move left, right to move right and up to fire.

It really helped that I could slow this game down using a cheat feature in MAME, making the game very playable.

If anyone would like help on setting this up, feel free to e-mail.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk
www.igda.org/accessibility