[games_access] IGDA Accessibility SIG CD: html front-end?

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 13 13:40:42 EDT 2006

IGDA Accessibility SIG CD: html front-end?

I've just got around to reviewing the SIG CD for 2006 and whilst
there are many resources present the interface is far less than
accessible.

I'd like to propose that we create an accessible html front end for
the next cd, unless others have another concept...

this could warrant a little further development at this stage.

cheers

Jonathan Chetwynd

I also enjoyed Brighton, though I would have been even happier if
people had kept to time.
It makes a huge difference when one has met, however briefly.