[games_access] IGDA Accessibility SIG CD: html front-end?

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sun Aug 13 19:32:04 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I agree with Reids opinion on the accessibility of the cd being dependend on
the users ability to use an OS, in contrast to "the interface is far less
than accessible" (since the cd doesn't have an interface other than the OS).
However, I ALSO agree with Barries opinion that a (*better*) front-end
improves the accessibility of the cd AND with Jonathan's email that was
posted after my email in which he names the issue with limited label-names
(which is simply not user friendly *to say the least*).

So I too think that if we were to make a new version of this cd (don't know
even there are plans for that - sponsors anyone?), than adding an accessible
front-end is appropiate :)

Greets,

Richard