[games_access] GDC news

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Mon Aug 14 17:13:25 EDT 2006

Anyways I really want to still be a part of the idol session.  Anything I
can be part of obviously that will help me get there.

Thanks for the update Michelle and thank you so much for the hard work to do
really have to fly to the GDC people and testimony to them is that right?

Maybe we will still get a roundtable we really need all the visibility and
this is so ignorant to me what the game industries doing to people with
limitations it's so frustrating and ticking me off and fueling me to do even
more with the lack of money I have.  That should get a big laugh.

I swear someday I'm going to have oil company I feel like that's the only
way is for a big company or small company with good funding to finally make
an impact on the world for universal accessibility.  It will happen.  I'm
looking forward to the response I get from the writer of Seattle link paper
about Microsoft XNA game treating tool.  More visibility hopefully through
an article.  Thanks.

Robert

  _____