[games_access] to Reid XNA Game Studio Express

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue Aug 15 14:18:25 EDT 2006

Reid how do we go about getting those organizations to start voicing their
opinion?  I'm interested just learning how to do the I'm sure you guys know
I think.  Great idea though.  Is it available to download now and start
using XNA?  Where do you download it?  I guess Microsoft.

Robert
AI online SGA President
arthit73 at cablespeed.com
www.RobertFlorio.com