[games_access] Source for XNA Information

Brannon Zahand brannonz at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 15 16:58:45 EDT 2006

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the questions on XNA Game Studio Express! It's really exciting to see how many of you are interested in the product, and frankly I've been overwhelmed by the number of questions I've received.

I think that most of the questions that have been sent to me can be answered at the following site: http://msdn.microsoft.com/directx/xna/ The FAQ should be particularly useful for you (http://msdn.microsoft.com/directx/xna/faq/).

Let me know if any of your questions aren't answered here and I will try to get to them or point you to the right resource.

Thanks,
Brannon