[games_access] Gaming accessibility article on Gamasutra

gramenos at ics.forth.gr gramenos at ics.forth.gr
Fri Aug 18 18:12:15 EDT 2006

Thanks! BTW the missing page has been fixed.

This is a new theory (as far as I know, at least;) that I have developed in
order to find a solution to the problems we faced when developing multiplayer
Universally Accessible Games, since all existing approaches to game
accessibility are concerned with single player games (or maybe in some rare
cases with multiplayer games for people with the very same (dis)abilties).

You can definetely add a link to the article, but in order to also host it to
your web site I guess you'll have to ask the people at Gamasutra.

Best regards,

Dimitris