[games_access] SIG Meetings Starting Soon

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue Aug 29 20:16:05 EDT 2006

Thank you Barrie.  I heard a little bit about this at my therapy in Kennedy
Krieger the new spinal cord program Dr. Donald Christopher Reeve's previous
doctor started.  My therapist was disappointed when she tried it I didn't
see a personally she said it was not a lot of fun and was asked me if there
was anything I could do to make the games better.  After looking at the link
which I'll put it in my speech the 28th games for health in Baltimore, my
first reaction now is the input control.  Looks like you can steer left and
right possibly but you have to keep paddling in order to keep the cargo
which is the opposite I think when the brain thinks of driving cars.
Specific game should be made just for it such as rockclimbing gave or some
sort of suspense play a movie and video game interaction hybrid that is
supposed to be the next good thing if linear movies ever work well with
video games but very hard to convert.  Some sort of suspense thriller where
you feel you have to run away from someone it's a tough inspiration to push
harder.  I could think of countless amount of games that I could come up
with so many games to be built specifically for that motion putting it in a
GameCube game which is the problem the first place.  Somehow I want to get
ahold of this company see if I can work with them that would help so much
someone like that.  I want to get paid if I do with them. :-)

Thanks so much.

Robert

AI online SGA President

arthit73 at cablespeed.com